Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

The Genie Game

• Please log in to reply

amusinglisa

amusinglisa

• PipPipPip
  • 102 posts
wish granted. Your movie is completed; however, it is a documentary on goat manure compost, exploits a third wrld country into oblivion and you are held responsible for the loss of livilihood for several goat herders.

I wish I understood French.

Edited by amusinglisa, 16 August 2006 - 03:50 PM.

Advertisements

harrythook

harrythook

Trusted Helper

• Retired Staff
  • 2,618 posts
Wish granted, you now understand french (the language), but you do not understand the French people. Try as hard as you can, you continually converse with french nationals at every resturant you find, only to find yourself grown to the size of Jabba-the-hut from all the rich french food that you eat. One more steak au poirve, sil vous plait!

I wish that I could find a 2005 chevrolet monte carlo SS supercharged for sale at a reasonable price somewhere in the northeast region of the united states (black preferrably)

coxmaster

coxmaster

• PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
Wish granted. You use the Ctrl F (find) feature on google earth and after google discovers that you can do this they arrest you for tampering with the google earth system.

I wish i didnt have to go to school tomorrow!

Edited by coxmaster, 16 August 2006 - 06:56 PM.

interpolarity

interpolarity

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 286 posts
wish granted...no school tomorrow, but the day after tomorrow school will come, and that day will never end!!!
I wish I had size 15 feet....

amusinglisa

amusinglisa

• PipPipPip
  • 102 posts
Wish granted. You now have size 15 feet. And the rest of your body has shrunk in proportion - making you a rather interesting-appearing person. And I mean that in the kindest way...

I wish I had a sailboat.

Edited by amusinglisa, 16 August 2006 - 09:52 PM.

interpolarity

interpolarity

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 286 posts
wish granted...but the sails have holes in them....
I wish i was in a yellow submarine

adammj420

adammj420

• PipPipPip
  • 108 posts
wish granted, the blue meanies have now taken your submarine, and are playing awful music.

i wish i'd revert back to the 60's.

amusinglisa

amusinglisa

• PipPipPip
  • 102 posts
Wish granted, only you have reverted back to the 60's of a cantankerous man of the 1980's. Good luck getting any decentmusic in teh corner old-man bar!

I wish TV had less incipicd comercials.

Facedown98

Facedown98

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 2,989 posts
Your wish has been granted, however, without commercials, people all over the world are now having a very hard time tearing themselves away from the screens! Nonstop good TV! AAAHH!!! People are now very obese, and want to sue you for your ingenious invention.

I wish I had less homework.

cheyenne 09

cheyenne 09

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts
wish granted.. now you have no homework and start to forget what you've learned and then you get an incredible urge to study more intensely than ever before.

I wish I was an incredible wizard

Advertisements

interpolarity

interpolarity

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 286 posts
Wish granted, but because of contreversy over your skills and the fact that you could use them for evil, the country has ordered you to die by lethal injection.
I wish english class wasn't so hard, and that no other class would get harder, infact they would get easier as well...

cheyenne 09

cheyenne 09

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts
wish granted... and now all your classes are so easy that first graders can do them.. and because you always looking for an easy time....suddenly a ...genie... appears and banishes you all to a deserted island to live out the rest of your miserable life's

I wish I was in a haunted house

Edited by cheyenne 09, 18 August 2006 - 07:12 AM.

Dustinduse

Dustinduse

• PipPip
  • 99 posts
Wish Granted you live in a haunted house. but when you sleep tonight a ghost will eat your head so you can become a ghost too

I wish that cheyenne 09 wont haunt me

interpolarity

interpolarity

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 286 posts
wish granted...everybody else in the world becomes a ghost and haunts you while cheyenne09 sits and laughs!!!!
I wish my summer assignments were easy, but not too easy....

cheyenne 09

cheyenne 09

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts
wish granted... your assignments are much easier now for a month... but now because their easier you now have three tasks....to perform.. The first is to be more helpful to your community... The second is setting a good example to younger people... The third is help people less fortunate than yourselfs...

I wish to be a better gamer