Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

The Genie Game

• Please log in to reply

Shock Box

Shock Box

• PipPipPip
  • 133 posts
wish granted you now a better gamer but because you are a better gamer you become addicted to the games you can't stop playing and soon because of no food or water or interaction with people you go crazy and die

i wish i owned the internet

Advertisements

harrythook

harrythook

Trusted Helper

• Retired Staff
  • 2,618 posts
wish granted, you want it, you own it. among the things you own are malware, spyware, pedophiles, lunatics and the occasional terrorist. the US gov. finds this out, and GWB just sent you a message. That noise you hear coming may just be one of those cruise/tomahawk thingy's that the pres likes to toss around. Good luck.

I wish there were no bad people!!!!!!!!

interpolarity

interpolarity

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 286 posts
(i know i'm stealing someone elses here)
wish granted no one is bad, in the new sense of the word meaning good, so there are no cool, hip, or rad people in the world. Oh well, this forum will still live on...
I wish i could play electric bass

cheyenne 09

cheyenne 09

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts
wish granted... there is no more bad people...as they have all been sent to a far away planet never to be seen again...and people are more sociable than ever before.

I wish ever lasting peace

interpolarity

interpolarity

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 286 posts

wish granted... there is no more bad people...as they have all been sent to a far away planet never to be seen again...and people are more sociable than ever before.

I wish ever lasting peace

The point is to have something bad happen.....
I'll fix this...
I wish i could play the electric bass

cheyenne 09

cheyenne 09

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts
wish granted... now that you've learned to play the electric bass.... something goes ping and it blows up in your face... to bad you nearly had a career in music...

I wish was a highlander

Edited by cheyenne 09, 18 August 2006 - 05:16 PM.

harrythook

harrythook

Trusted Helper

• Retired Staff
  • 2,618 posts
wish granted, now you are a "high"lander. Unfortunatly so is interpolarity, and the two of you argue incessantly over whos reply was better, in between hits off of the bong. needless to say, you both bake your brains into a pile of wasted neurons doing this.

I wish my wife and her friends would get home so I don't have to be the romper room master. (7 kids under 9 years old here now)

frantique

frantique

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,700 posts
Wish granted. Your wife and her friends arrive home, however, on their way they accidentally walked into a dimensional vortex and emerged into this dimension as six years olds. You now have 11 kids under 9 to take care of for the rest of your existence.

I wish I was a technical geek not just a social geek

cheyenne 09

cheyenne 09

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts
wish granted... now you are an incredible technical geek and the knowledge over whelms you and your head goes into over load...have fun...

I wish I was a social geek...

Edited by cheyenne 09, 19 August 2006 - 04:47 AM.

harrythook

harrythook

Trusted Helper

• Retired Staff
  • 2,618 posts
wish granted, you are now Paris Hilton with a slide ruler and pocket protector. Being Paris, you accidently try to remove a piece of bread from the toaster with your ruler and look out, its still plugged in! Your autopsy pictures grace every tabloid in the world.

I wish I had Paris Hiltons money.

Advertisements

cheyenne 09

cheyenne 09

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts
wish granted... and now your a millionaire and receive thousands of letters from starving children... and you ignore... all of them as you have become incredibly selfish... and because your heart has become.... deadly cold.. you are stuck by a massive bolt of lighting and fried to a cinder.....

I wish was a professor

Edited by cheyenne 09, 19 August 2006 - 01:17 PM.

Facedown98

Facedown98

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 2,989 posts
Your wish has been granted, however, you have lost your eye due to a projectile spitball. hey, someone's gotta take the bullet I guess!

I wish I could fly :whistling:

amusinglisa

amusinglisa

• PipPipPip
  • 102 posts
Wish granted, and now that you are a gnat, you have a limited and very annoying life expectancy.

I wish the voices would stop telling me to go buy a convertable.

cheyenne 09

cheyenne 09

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts
wish granted...you can't hear anything in fact your completely deaf....for the next six month's. shame about the convertable...

I wish I was a csi

frantique

frantique

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,700 posts
Wish granted. You are now a Crime Scene Investigator, a member of the Computer Society of India, a member of Community Systems Inc, a member of Canadian Securities Institute, a member of Construction Specifications Institute, a member of Computer Security Institute and a Cool Silly Idiot. You are now so busy with all your roles that you don't have any time to play around on your computer. Have fun csi!

I wish to be a Wise Intelligent Social Human