Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

The Genie Game

• Please log in to reply

interpolarity

interpolarity

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 286 posts
wish granted, but you are arrested for being suspected of being a peeping tom...
I wish that all my favorite bands could preform music for me whenever i wanted them to...

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
wish granted: after your previous wish was granted...you became a huge fan of yanni, enya, and kenny G (being that they were the only cd's you could listen to)...and being a little low on fans they more than happily agreed to play music for you whenever you like

i wish that i could run really fast

sarahw

sarahw

Malware Staff

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,781 posts
Wish granted. You are now Ben Johnson.

I wish I could fly.

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP
Wish granted - you are now a mosquito.

I wish I could speak a foreign language.

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
wish granted: you are instantly transported to the middle of a desert in africa...where english happens to be a foreign language....good luck getting back

i wish that i could have super human strength

Facedown98

Facedown98

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 2,989 posts
Wish granted, but whenever you shook someone's hand or hugged them, you evended out crushing their bodies, which will eventually end the world.

I wish I had more friends.

Opt

Opt

• PipPip
  • 73 posts
Wish Granted: Now you are bound to a chair spending the rest of your life watching re-runs of FRIENDS.

I wish I had donkey.

OPT.

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
(at the risk of being political..and maybe getting booed)
wish granted: you now live in the white house with the biggest donkey there is

i wish i hade a slide whistle

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP
wish granted, but it's now your nose so you can't breathe without whistling

I wish my dog could talk

Facedown98

Facedown98

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 2,989 posts
Wish granted, but he/she speaks Arabic, so you can't understand a thing he/she says.

I wish I had a pizza right now...

Advertisements

frantique

frantique

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,700 posts
Wish granted. You are reattaching the leg to a broken chair using super-super-permanent-permanent-glue when the doorbell rings and it give you a surprise and you jump and bump the bench where the glue pot is located and it spills onto your head. You open the door and the pizza delivery person is handing over your pizza and trips and the pizza goes flying in the air and lands on your head. Not only has your wish been granted to have a pizza now, you have received a bonus of having one forever!

I wish I could play the mouth organ

Facedown98

Facedown98

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 2,989 posts
Your wish has been granted, however, you have athsma, and while playing, you passed out and died. Oh well, at least the tune was good.

I wish I could get straight A's in school :whistling:

computerwiz12890

computerwiz12890

Fixer-upper guy

• Retired Staff
  • 1,807 posts
Wish granted. But it turns out that you got straight A's by hacking into the school computer. You have been caught and expelled!!! :whistling:

I wish I had the perfect computer, which is years ahead of its time and does not crash and cannot be infected. :blink:

Facedown98

Facedown98

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 2,989 posts
Your wish has been granted, but due to an invasion by dnenette's monkeys from pluto, there is no power, so your computer is now useless.

I wish the internet was a safe place.

computerwiz12890

computerwiz12890

Fixer-upper guy

• Retired Staff
  • 1,807 posts
Your wish is granted. All websites have been destroyed since screening the bad from the good would take too long. And now the internet only exists for e-mail. And in an effort to screen out all junk e-mails, you now lose half of all the e-mail you send due to over protective filters :blink:

I wish I had the perfect job. One that I was always happy working at and paid me as much as a movie star. :whistling: