Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

The Genie Game

• Please log in to reply

pharaoh

pharaoh

• PipPip
  • 63 posts
wish granted you own a Porsche electric Blue you are driving along and an earthquke happens and the road breaks in front of you and you crash and end up in hospital you are okay shame about the car

i wish i was rich

Advertisements

harrythook

harrythook

Trusted Helper

• Retired Staff
  • 2,618 posts
wish granted Richard, unfortunatly all your friends (Buffy and Biff from the country club) talk you into a great get rich deal and you loose all your funds.

I wish for world peace, happiness for all, and an end to violence.

SNOWHITE

SNOWHITE

Trusted Helper

• Retired Staff
  • 1,327 posts
wish granted everyone is happy the birds are singing, tra la la.......... unfortunatly the aliens came from Galaxy M82 placed in The big Bear Constellation, so you cant enjoy the world peace anymore, couse they are overtaking the world.

I wish i had a Harley-Davidson VRSCAW V-ROD

cheyenne 09

cheyenne 09

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts
wish granted....your now zooming along the highway and all of a sudden you slip off and your harley falls into a nearby crater ah ah... to bad... have fun...

I wish that nutty people wouldn't pick on kids to attack...

anazopyreo

anazopyreo

• PipPipPip
  • 130 posts
Wish granted, all the nutty people team up againt the psochologists and other mental therapists and now the insane rule the world. (pretty much as it is now, but without therapists)

I wish I could design the perfect virus scanner that no virus could escape and would run with minimal disruption.

frantique

frantique

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,700 posts
Wish granted. You design the perfect virus scanner, however, it's for humans, not computers. You get a virus and so test it on yourself and it's so successful that soon your body is overrun with viruses and they cannot escape. Oh and they run and mulitply with minimal disruption.

I wish it would continue raining for the next three months.

JFonseka

JFonseka

• PipPip
  • 17 posts
Wish granted, it continue raining so much that it destroyed your home, your family and your sanity, and then you went to live in a trailer park with a man named bubba, but it kept raining, so you drowned and died.

I wish I was the most powerful human being on Earth with everyone at my command, where no natural disasters or bad luck of any kind will come to me.

frantique

frantique

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,700 posts
Wish granted. You are the most powerful human being on Earth. However, your power is much like that of a gnat compared to the power of the animals of Earth. You live in a five acre property called "My Command" and everyone lives on the property with you. Boundary to boundary people, piled up by the thousands. You are, however, the most powerful. If you could catch a glimpse of the fence around "My Command" you'd probably notice the animals bringing their young to look in and feed the people. You're a lucky person!

I wish I didn't have to leave Bubba behind.

JFonseka

JFonseka

• PipPip
  • 17 posts
Wish granted, Bubba was left in front of you.

I wish I had a 1959 Gibson Les Paul Heritage Cherry colour which was not damaged in any way

interpolarity

interpolarity

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 286 posts
Wish granted, but the brake cable breaks, and you drive off a cliff!

I wish I was 21 already!

Advertisements

piper

piper

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 2,459 posts
Wish granted - you're 21. Unfortunately, it doesn't do you any good because all governments will collapse this evening at 6:22:46 CST, effectively plunging the world into another dark age. It' terror and dispair for the next 13 years, 2 months. Holy Smokes!

I wish I would win that Ferrari laptop (please, please).

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP
Wish granted, but there's a battery recall you don't know about and the laptop burns up.

I wish that there were more Ferrari laptops to give away.

interpolarity

interpolarity

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 286 posts
There are now enough Ferrari Laptops for everyone to have 2! But they all have spyware on them. As a result the forum becomes flooded with Hijack This logs, and your freetime goes down the toilet.

I wish I had a Wii that worked perfectly, and no area of my life would be affected by getting the Wii.

piper

piper

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 2,459 posts
Wish granted! You got a Wii - so sweet! But while Wii bowling, you got very animated, the strap broke, the controller flew out of your hands, hit your 52" wide-screen TV, sent sparks to the curtains, and your whole house burnt down. So sad.

I wish I hadn't busted my TV with the Wii controller!

Celtic Gandalf

Celtic Gandalf

• Pip
  • 5 posts
wish granted instead your TV is brilliant but all you've got is pictures no sound what so ever ahh it is a tough life better luck next time hope your insured

I wish i could go on safari with no dire consequences