Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

The Genie Game

• Please log in to reply

frantique

frantique

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,700 posts
Wish granted: You find a great turbo charged sports car in perfect mechanical order and with little mileage on the clock for sale for just $500. You pay for it and when you go to collect it the seller has shot through with your money and the car.

I wish I had a live in handyman who fixes everything, cleans the house and does the gardening.

Advertisements

**Brian**

**Brian**

Semper Paratus: Always Ready

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,164 posts

Wish granted: You find a great turbo charged sports car in perfect mechanical order and with little mileage on the clock for sale for just $500. You pay for it and when you go to collect it the seller has shot through with your money and the car.

I wish I had a live in handyman who fixes everything, cleans the house and does the gardening.

Wish Granted: However, he Cleans the Garden, instead of the house, and brings all the dirt from it into your house, and then fixes everything you ask him to fix, so you still have to clean the house :)

Brian

jt1990

jt1990

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts
ah, whoops, you beat me to it...

I wish I could sleep all day

Edited by jt1990, 18 August 2008 - 10:18 AM.

Transience

Transience

Unofficial Music Guru

• Retired Staff
  • 2,448 posts
Wish granted: You literally sleep all day every day, 24 hours a day, so you'll never wake up.

I wish I didn't have to take driver's ed 9-3 every day the last week of summer vacation :)

Edited by Transience, 18 August 2008 - 04:12 PM.

jt1990

jt1990

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts
Wish granted, but you never get your permit and so consequently, you can never legally drive

I wish it would stop raining the last week of summer vacation.

Lolwut

Lolwut

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Wish granted. It doesn't rain the last week of summer vacation, it rains every week of summer vacation, 24/7.

I wish I had some more crispers that wouldn't crumble and make me choke to death. :)

Edited by Lolwut, 18 August 2008 - 05:04 PM.

anzenketh

anzenketh

BSOD Warrior/Computer Surgeon

• Technician
  • 2,854 posts
Wish Granted. Now they are as hard as a rock and you are stuck eating your least favorite food.

I Wish for school to start.

jt1990

jt1990

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts
Wish granted, but the school bullies gang up on you all year long

I wish my little siblings weren't so annoying...

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts
Wish granted, they're not annoying any longer. In fact they're so perfect, and innocent, and caring, that it starts to annoy you... :)

I wish Photobucket wasn't giving me such slow upload speeds... :)

jt1990

jt1990

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts
Wish granted - Photobucket is taken from the web so you can't upload any photos to it!

I wish I could go back to bed

Advertisements

Transience

Transience

Unofficial Music Guru

• Retired Staff
  • 2,448 posts
Wish granted: You can go back to your bed... of nails. They say you make your own bed then lie it though, so you must have done something to deserve this. Think hard :).

I wish I had a never ending supply of good books to read.

jt1990

jt1990

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts
Wish granted, you have never ending supply of books (my mother would be extremely jealous) but you never have time to read them, which drives you insane.

I wish my body would stop aching so badly...

Transience

Transience

Unofficial Music Guru

• Retired Staff
  • 2,448 posts
Wish granted: Your body has become completely desensitized and you can now feel nothing at all.

I wish I could run like Usain Bolt (if you haven't been watching the olympics lately and have no idea who he is... shame on you)

jt1990

jt1990

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts
Wish granted, but you can never stop running, so it's impossible for you to eat, sleep, etc.

I wish I could climb mountains and not get exhausted

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts
Wish granted, you can climb mountains and not get exhausted, but the tradeoff is you can't swim, and one day you fall into a creek whilst climbing up a mountain, and you drown...

(Isn't that the purpose of this thread, to kill each other as much as possible? :))

I wish for no adverse effects to happen to me in the next post. :)