Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

The Genie Game

• Please log in to reply

blueblue

blueblue

• PipPipPip
  • 270 posts
Wish Granted!

However, someone discovered you were the real cause of my band's breakup, has you killed, and we get back together, with Nutloaf as our manager.

I wish I could think. :help:

Advertisements

Nutloaf

Nutloaf

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 1,790 posts
Wish granted. You can now think, but thats all you can do and life becomes boring because you cant decide.

I wish I could think of a wish.

Cruise475

Cruise475

Trusted Helper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,348 posts
Wish Granted, the only wish you could come up with was that you really wanted to be a nice warm Nut Loaf. The problem is, as soon as you were done cooking, everyone could smell you a mile away, and came to devour the tasty bread.

I wish I could find food, I'm hungry and someone ate the last Nutloaf.

blueblue

blueblue

• PipPipPip
  • 270 posts
LOL LOL LOL!!! :thumbsup:

Wish Granted! You find food, but it's only enough for one meal.

(Still laughing) :lol:

Cruise475

Cruise475

Trusted Helper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,348 posts
Glad you liked it, I was proud when I came up with it. :) you forgot your wish!

Nutloaf

Nutloaf

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 1,790 posts
:lol: Its on you BlueBlue. :whistling:

Hoihe

Hoihe

• PipPip
  • 54 posts
Butting in so you guys have TWO wishes to tear apart, sounds good eh? (blue's and mine).

"I wish I could return to Baldur's gate the sword coast chronicles soon, alongside Dreme so we can Successfully complete Vukodlak's storyline without Averëon going insane. All in the while saving Doron Amar from Black orcs. Also.. Dreme has to return without real life getting messed up, got it you troll-faced genie?!"

Good luck, I tried to be as vague as possible about what the terms mean. For the resource though.. Vukodlak's storyline is about becoming insane if not solved successfully in time. Also Dreme is Averëon's player. She's currently busy IRL.

Edited by Hoihe, 17 September 2012 - 01:16 PM.

Nutloaf

Nutloaf

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 1,790 posts
Wish granted! Dreme and yourself return to Baldurs gate only to find it unfindable. You seek out Doron, but he is working with the Black orcs fetching scrap, he weighed Baldurs gate in as a peace offering, got a nice price and set up shop. Vukodlak's storyline takes a sad turn, he can currently be found rocking, drooling and muttering the phrase 'smoke me a kipper I'll be back by breakfast'.

I wish, I had Djangos right hand.

blueblue

blueblue

• PipPipPip
  • 270 posts
I wish I hadn't forgotten to make a wish! :blush::lol:

Nutloaf

Nutloaf

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 1,790 posts
:lol: This game is all messed up :lol:

I wish BlueBlue had granted my wish.

Advertisements

Cruise475

Cruise475

Trusted Helper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,348 posts
We will get back on track with Nutloaf's wish :)

Wish Granted: BlueBlue granted your wish, but because he is so forgetful, he messed up your wish. You were actually given a Dingos Hand. Which actually is an impressive task, as they only have paws!

I wish to be showered in riches!

Hoihe

Hoihe

• PipPip
  • 54 posts
"I wish I could forget about Gothic I, gothic II and gothic III storyline so I can replay them to the fullest, like as in playing for the first time!"

Nutloaf

Nutloaf

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 1,790 posts
Wish granted. However the game uses the Steam engine and you keep getting the following message - UNHANDLED EXCEPTION OCCURED and are unable to play.

I wish to teach the world to sing in dissonant harmony.

Nutloaf

Nutloaf

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 1,790 posts
Hang on one cotton pickin minute, Cruises wish was missed with an interupt so I will fix this, I don't need combofix or OTL I will use the reply tool.

You were actually given a Dingos Hand. Which actually is an impressive task, as they only have paws!

:rofl:

I wish to be showered in riches!

Wish granted, The heavens open up and thousands of men named Rich descend upon you squishing you flat!

I wish to teach the world to sing in dissonant harmony.

Edited by Nutloaf, 21 September 2012 - 05:26 PM.

Hoihe

Hoihe

• PipPip
  • 54 posts
Wish granted? You find out everyone became mute after the first song. You believe it is because dissonant harmonic singing of the entire world would open up the heavens akin to Babylon.

I wish I had a pet dragon.