Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

lsass.exe system error

• Please log in to reply

aussiekbear

aussiekbear

• Pip
  • 1 posts
To whoever can help me please. i have read lots of info but nothing tells me how to bypass startup to get into my computer to download the removal tool. I am a 48 year old computer novice and I do not know how to back door into my computer. Having to use my partners just to do this. I live in a remote area so I can not just go down to the corner computer store. Mycomputer is a HP pavillion ze4500 series laptop.

Advertisements

ktownkatman

ktownkatman

• PipPipPip
  • 168 posts
hp pavillions should start in safe mode by starting your computer and tapping f8 then scrolling to safe mode. i am not sure if this should stop the error for coming up. i have had this problem before and what you whould do, is when the error comes up, change your system clock back a few hours and you should be able to hold it off untill you can get help. post in the malware forum please.