Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

drag and drop files

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

terryco

terryco

• PipPip
  • 37 posts
I have an amd athlon xp 1600+, motherboard is asustek a7s87x-mx, graphics card is nvidea g force fx 5200,and i run windows xp sp1. For the last couple of days i have been unable to drag and drop any files. I can still send them to the folders. I tried opening another account with another administrator and i can drag files on that account. I was told it may be a blaster worm, so i did a scan from microsoft and all was clean. I have up to date mcafee and scanned with that as well as xoftspy, there was a couple of normal rated ad infections and they were cleared. I tried your recommended free adware and spyware progs and all is ok but the problem still remains. I would be gratefull for any help.

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
neither a comment nor suggestion about the site > moved to xp forum (for now)

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
http://www.geekstogo...s...=123725&hl= duplicate