Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

CD KEY IN USE!

• Please log in to reply

undeadcrown

undeadcrown

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hey ok, I read the other CD key in use topic but this is a bit different...

I have bought COD 2 and a cd key before but I made a stupid mistake and let a friend play on my computer, he took the CD key and went home and used it... I didn't know until punkbuster cought me and GLOBLE BANNED me... so I already having the game bought a new CD key, and it was valid so I went into a game but it cut out and went to main saying, CD KEY IN USE please try back later... I dunno if I am now behind a firewalla I dunno why I would be seeing that I got on before with my other CD key... If you know the problem please tell me, thanks

-UDC

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,591 posts
well what happened is that your friend did something with the game/your cd key to get banned. The only solution is for you to repurchase the game.

undeadcrown

undeadcrown

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Alright, just rebought.