Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Comments on my Google Pages

• Please log in to reply

Pi rules

Pi rules

• PipPipPip
  • 634 posts
I'm making a site that I can link to for computer help and tutorials and would appreciate any suggestions and/or comments on it. I'm stuck between 2 templates, but may change to a completely different one (Google Pages doesn't offer many that I like, but you can't beat the price + no ads). The first is on my home page, and the rest are with the template I used before, but someone told me that black backgrounds make text harder to read, which I understand. Suggestions for tutorials are welcome as well.

Edit: It seems that some of the tutorials are down, I'll see what I can do about it. I know I didn't do some yet, but I did more than are on there.
Now Page Creator isn't working for me on Firefox, but I have to fix FF anyway.

Edited by Pi rules, 27 July 2006 - 06:54 PM.

Advertisements

Pi rules

Pi rules

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts
Sorry, I forgot to put the link in.

http://pirules3.14.g...epages.com/home

Sorry about that. :whistling:

PS: Should this have gone in the Critique/Show-off my site forum instead?

TaNkZ101

TaNkZ101

• PipPipPip
  • 327 posts
both of your css's look nice, but why don't you keep the same style through out the site?

Pi rules

Pi rules

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts
I did, but I was trying to figure out which one to use. The one with the black background isn't too hard to read? I had a comment that it was, so I switched the main page to see.

Thanks for the comment. :whistling: