Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

website refresh

• Please log in to reply

Nervous Nelly

Nervous Nelly

• PipPip
  • 18 posts
You geek guys have big hearts. Thanks for past help. I know you can help me again. :blink:
I recently transferred my website (with admin. help - because I'm dense) to to a new host. http://aprilboyer.com Changes we've made won't display. The webpages won't refresh. Initially, I was able to view it once, then again after restarting my computer. I have not downloaded the html files yet because of other problems. Their support people suggested a flushdns. That didnt help. :whistling: I also can't access the cpanel, as it still steers me to the old host and says "page cannot be found." I've contacted him (he's very supportive)

Thanks

gemmy/nervous nelly

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
have you tried clearing your internet history?

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
er...and deleting your temp files

Nervous Nelly

Nervous Nelly

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts