Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Wireless Booster Available?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

grahamuk

grahamuk

• Pip
  • 7 posts
My phone line won't support broadband and so, my neighbour is letting me have his wireless key, but i am just out of range, getting a 'very low' signal only. Can I buy a booster for my inspiron dell 8600? or better still an external aerial for it, that i can fix outside my house in a site line with his sender., even perhaps resending the signal inside my house, to leave me wireless operation?

Also, i get my usual emails to the outlook express inbox, but how do i change the account for the sent box, (using my neighbour's signal)?

Thanks very much Graham Coppin.

Advertisements

austin_o

austin_o

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 2,089 posts
I suspect this would be a violation of the terms of service agreement with the ISP on the part of your neighbor. We cannot offer advice in such circumstances.

don77

don77

Malware Expert

• Retired Staff
  • 18,526 posts

I suspect this would be a violation of the terms of service agreement with the ISP on the part of your neighbor. We cannot offer advice in such circumstances.

Right you are, This topic is now closed