Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

E Fax not received through Email

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 1 posts
At work I have been using Efax for over the past week experiencing no issues sending or receiving messages through Microsoft Outlook. However, while at home it seems as though the messages sent to my same Email account are either being blocked or lost. It is my understanding that it could possibly be a spam blocker, spy blocker, anti virus, or internet setting, but im not sure which one. Please advise

Trusted Tech

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,663 posts
If you know you haven't installed a spam-blocker locally (ie on your PC), your ISP could have put in place it's own spam-blocker at their end like my ISP has. I can go to my ISP's website and access all my mail from there, including the spam so I can check if any genuine messages have been blocked by mistake. This may apply to you, depending on whether your ISP filters incoming mail like mine does.