Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

windows movie maker

• Please log in to reply

hawaiianlei

hawaiianlei

• PipPip
  • 74 posts
i need help making better movies, i think this should be the right forum.
how do you
1. customize the title page (adding a title to the movie) by using one of my own pictures or something special?
2. customize the credits (adding credits at the end of the movie) by placing my own pictures in the background?
in windows movie maker.
or is there any program easier to use?

Advertisements

Dwight

Dwight

• PipPipPip
  • 480 posts
Hi hawaiianlei, you might have more luck in posting in
Video and Audio Editing.
I hope that help you. :whistling:

SRX660

SRX660

motto - Just get-er-done

• Technician
  • 4,345 posts
I tried windows movie maker but really did not like it much. I then bought Pinnacle Studio and liked what it can do but am plagued with crashes . Even after updating i still get crashes. For a program that is 5 gigs in size i am very unhappy with it. My next move is trying Magix Movie Edit Pro 11. Maybe i will have better luck with it. I have heard some good things about it from friends. From reviews i've read it still may not be what i'm looking for.

Another good starter program is ths Corel/Sony Vegas movie studio. Heres a review.

http://www.cyber-asp...egas_studio.htm

I am trying to not buy sony products because of their audio CD rootkit debacle. but i also may try it simply because i have always likes Corel products.

SRX660

Dwight

Dwight

• PipPipPip
  • 480 posts
well sounds like you are having fun with it.

hawaiianlei

hawaiianlei

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
thx!