Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

MOHPA registration key and CD-key

• Please log in to reply

whatsup20

whatsup20

• Pip
  • 2 posts
hey

i have a problem with my MOHPA
when i try installin
and i put the cd-key in
it says "The registration key was not correct. Installation cannot continue"
and the setup just shut downs.
i bought my MOHPA too.

plz anyone noe a way to fix this?
if u do u are my hero
thx guys!

Advertisements

MoViEsTaR

MoViEsTaR

• PipPip
  • 26 posts
I know its obvious but are you sure your putting in the cd key correctly?? some numbers look like letters on the cd keys i.e number 0 and the letter O

If you are certain you have typed in the cd key correctly then i would return the game to where you bought it and request a new copy... if this is not a option then you can contact EA games and request a new cd key.

It is possible that you have an error on the cd so returning it to where you bought the game is prob your best option if you can do that.

whatsup20

whatsup20

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
well the problem isnt the cdkey for sure
but the codes on the cd that is the problem
well i send EA a mail so im just waiting for info.
if they cant help
ill just return the game
get my bling blings back

helpmepleasek

helpmepleasek

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I ALSO NEED HELP PLEASEEE, I recently bought this game on ebay USED and the cd key has already been used, so I cant register the game to play online >.< Can anyone help me out any way?

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP

I recently bought this game on ebay USED and the cd key has already been used, so I cant register the game to play online >.< Can anyone help me out any way?

this is why you never buy software from ebay....there's nothing that WE can do here...you can contact the seller and see if they will give you your money back...or you can contact the manufacturer and see if they have any options for you