Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

wireless network problems

• Please log in to reply

gtoman

gtoman

• PipPip
  • 24 posts
i have 4 pc's in my wireless network all running XP Home. they all used to have access to my base station printer but now they can't because the base station can't find them. i've tried a few things in the "windows setup a wireless home network" and "network places" and other programs but my base station won't find any of the other pc's. it used to with no problems. my wireless laptop downstairs can find the wireless laptop in my daughters room which has a printer connected to and is configured for networking and the 2 laptops can find the wireless desktop workstation in my sons bedroom but they can't find the main base station in my room and it can't find them.
any ideas what to do so they'll all find my basestation and it will find them again?
thanks, Jim

Advertisements