Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Need help reactivating program?

• Please log in to reply

yuukiri

yuukiri

• PipPip
  • 34 posts
This was working when I first got my computer, but stopped working when I deleted my account and made a new one. Last month I had to re-download XP from a CD, and when it finished downloading, GTW V.92 Voicemodem had started working again, even better than ever. Later on it had stopped working again. I still have my current account.

Just in case you're not familiar with GTW V.92 Voicemodem - it's apart of my network connections, and a window pops up telling me I have an incoming call and shows the number, and gives me the option to take the call, and hold my internet connection for five minutes, or to simply ignore the call. It's VERY helpful seeing as how I'm on dial-up, and I would love to have it working again.

So if you have any idea as to how I can get it back up to working again, I'd appreciate the help! Thanks! :whistling:

Advertisements

pip22

pip22

Trusted Tech

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,663 posts
http://support.gatew...p;uid=130718159

yuukiri

yuukiri

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip