Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Country Songs...

• Please log in to reply

Steamhead

Steamhead

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPip
  • 519 posts
I know a guy who lives near me that has been singing all his life. I'm not a fan of country music but I like some of his songs... He has made of 90 songs and I got a copy of some of them. I put them on my website, and I wanted to know what some of ya'll thought about it...

Song 1
Song 2
Song 3 :whistling:

Edited by Steamhead, 31 July 2006 - 07:30 PM.

Advertisements

John_L

John_L

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,398 posts
Hiya Steam :blink:

I hate to admit it but I'm a fan of country music as much as metal, i know strange huh?

Anyways, it sounds good, the problem i have is with the real slow songs, they just drag ya down, especially if your in a low mood to begin with. Personally i realy like up tempo stuff, where it makes ya get up and shake your booty...:whistling:

Steamhead

Steamhead

Visiting Staff

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 519 posts
lol, thanks ya John_L. :whistling:

cheyenne 09

cheyenne 09

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts
Hi steamhead
:help: I'm no expert in music but am a big fan of rock and country music and loads of other stuff I have listened to all three songs tonight and I think this guy definitely has alot of potential and could do really well in the music business and I for one would like to hear more and tell him he's got one scottish fan I would like to wish him good luck. :whistling:

Cheyenne 09 :blink: