Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

HeeeeeLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPP

• Please log in to reply

Platinumsun

Platinumsun

• Pip
  • 5 posts
Please give me disciptive details on how to make my computer how it was when i first turned it on. Ya know with no games or downloaded stuff. just everything the original way like when i took it out of the big box and turned it on for the first time. Do not want any thing saved like games to still be there just need help on how to get the thing like how it first was. <_< Please reply ASAP.

Advertisements

tazz1964

tazz1964

• PipPipPip
  • 608 posts
Hi
welcome to geekstogo
what is the make and model of your Pc? did you get a restore disk with it?
<_<

Platinumsun

Platinumsun

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
The maker of my PC is DELL and It has windows 98. I dont know if a restore disk came with it. I have a windows disk with it and a floppy disk that says: boot disk. i still dont know what to look for when you say restore disk. i did get others with it heres what they are called:
Dell Demision Reource CD
PC99 V.90 Data/ fax modem for micrsoft windows
HP Deckjet 932C Printer disk
Software CineMaster 99 Dell SW DVD
Sound Blaster Live Value Digital 1024 Software Disk 1 and 2
Music Match Jukebox
Norton AntiVirus 2000
Micrsoft Windows 98 for PCs without windows secound edition
Works Suite2000 step by step interactive
Works Suite 2000 disc 1 (micosoft workssuite 2000 setup. & micrsoft word 2000)
Works Suite 2000 disc 2 (microsoft works 2000, Microsoft Money 2000(standerd),Microsoft pictur it express 2000
Works Suite 2000 disc 3 (Microsoft Encarta Encyclopedia 2000)
Works Suite 2000 disc 4 (microsoft home publishing 2000 program and art)
Works Suite 2000 disc 5 (" DITTO " designs and art)
Works Suite 2000 disc 6 (" DITTO " Additinal art) Works Suite 2000 disc 7 (Microsoft expedia streets and trips 2000 run cd, Micrsoft expedia pocket streets for windows CE)
Microsoft windows 98 Scound Edition boot disc (floppy disc)
Displays by dell Quik setup contains (INF-informatin file, ICM color mapping file, HTML dell user documentation)
Those were everything that came with my computer and i know some of those things didn't matter at all just wanted you to know thats all i have. i dont know which it is and thats why i'm here. <_< :D :D :D
:D :D :P :o :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

tazz1964

tazz1964

• PipPipPip
  • 608 posts
Hi
it looks like you have every thing you need to do a reinstall of windows and your programs that you listed any files that you made will be lost if this is what your looking to do? If you are we can gave you a step by step how to do this. do you have a windows 98 cd?
<_<

Platinumsun

Platinumsun

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
I do have windows 98 cd and like step by step on how to get my computer to be its original way. thank you. <_<

Platinumsun

Platinumsun

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Please email me or or post back ASAP to give step by step directions to do this Please <_<