A Windows Vista Premium Ready PC includes at least:
* 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor1. (Previously said 800MHz)
* 1 GB of system memory.
* A graphics processor that runs Windows Aero2.
* 128 MB of graphics memory.
* 40 GB of hard drive capacity with 15 GB free space.
* DVD-ROM Drive3.
* Audio output capability.
* Internet access capability.
The computer I have is:
Dual Pentium 3 550MHz
256MB nVidia FX5200
20GB HDD with 20GB Free space
and all others... Should this work? The main thing I'm looking at is the processors, and is it worth me downloading the latest version of vista from MS if I might waste my bandwidth for nothing? I have already asked MSDN the same question but haven't got a reply yet - hope you guys can help.
Edited by SuperSam, 31 July 2006 - 04:06 PM.