Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Need Urgent Help

• Please log in to reply

ruthye

ruthye

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts
I got a confirmation code is that the license? cause when I click get license send me to join again

That's the file for the firewall, install it when it downloads, did you get a license key by e-mail from Comodo

Advertisements

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
Look for the bit to add license / enter key then put the confirmation code in

ruthye

ruthye

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts
Good Morning

nope I only receive the confirmation code, and its pointing to a link, I click the link and a box shows asking for the license.?????? I write the two different numbers one is 6 numbers then hit ok, a pop up after searching said that my number is invalid. then I try the other number with longggg numbers and letters and it search again and said my confirmation code is not valid, and that I need to contact the owner of the site. I did and Im waiting his answer. but the firewall is working fine only that when the updates ask to restart to the changes take effect, and Im back at the desktop a blue box ask for the license number and in the message said you need to provide a license number in order to use the program, if you don't the program will only be active for 30 days. so I'll wait for them to answer me back.

Keith, Thanks a lot for all the help, the patience, and for sending the links, I appreciated a lot.

Have a Beautiful day.

Ruthye

That's the file for the firewall, install it when it downloads, did you get a license key by e-mail from Comodo

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
Does the other programme report less things as vulnerable now

ruthye

ruthye

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts
Hi Keith

Good Afternoon

I let you a PM, it maybe that I push a wrong buton.lol I download the program , it won't take the numbers they send me and the Mr. of the place send me a message that they were having problems in their system, and kindly told me to check back in an hour or so. I did and they gave me a new license number, the program ask me to restart to take effect. I did and then any program I open the firewall pop up a window asking if I allow it, I click in a small box that said always take this actions but is like the firewall ignored. and anything that opens or receive in the mail its pop up asking if I allowed. and was getting me nuts so I reformat again the computer and is working fine and smooth. only thing is that I have a permanent world globe with the windows banner insisting in upgrade to SP2. lol so there is always something I think this is my bad year.lol everything goes wrong

thnaks a lot for all the help you bring me, and Im sorry if I bother you a lot. lol

have a wonderful day and have fun too

Ruthye

Does the other programme report less things as vulnerable now

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
See what updates are available

http://update.micros...t.aspx?ln=en-us

You can use this for the firewall

http://www.filehippo...zonealarm_free/

No license numbers involved :whistling:

ruthye

ruthye

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts
Good Morning

I bet you would not believe it

I click in the first link (the updates) it search for about 20 minutes abd then show 70 critical updates. (98.07MB) je je je je. :whistling: I leave it download and I check at 2:00AM and it was almost finish and I wait , then did a restart to the updates take effect. and all fine

about the second link, I download the latest they have, and is working awesome.

Keith Thanks again for taking part of your busy time to read, answer and found solutions for me. I deeply appreciate all your help.

Have a great day :blink:

Ruthye

See what updates are available

http://update.micros...t.aspx?ln=en-us

You can use this for the firewall

http://www.filehippo...zonealarm_free/

No license numbers involved :help:

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts