Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

DSOB?

• Please log in to reply

Azrael666

Azrael666

• Pip
  • 4 posts
How do i enable to see the blue screen of death or in other words hwo do i stop it from restarting when it comes on i used to know but have now forgotten how to do this. plz help.. i have just recently installed a new mobo, cpu and GFX card, so there is alot of things that could be the problem i need to BSOD to stay up for longer then 1.5 sec for once.. thnx.

Advertisements

doire

doire

• PipPipPip
  • 210 posts
My computer....advanced.......under the start up and recovery tab> cick Settings ands then untick Automatcially restart

Edited by doire, 01 August 2006 - 01:59 PM.

Azrael666

Azrael666

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Thank you very much.

doire

doire

• PipPipPip
  • 210 posts
Post up your BSOD and lets have a look.

I have been dealing with BSOD all day :whistling:

Azrael666

Azrael666

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
it only happens every when ever.. ive reinstalled windows multiple times and yet it still happens.. so its deffinitly something with my hardware or a driver, i will post it the next time the BSOD comes up.

azreal

azreal

• PipPip
  • 64 posts
yay.. found my oldaccount.. boo cant believe i misspelled my nam eon it, wish there was a way to change that but ehh.. so far so good the computer hasnt restarted yet, but the longer it takes to do it the more worried i am, cuz its so randome but it usualy does it a few hours after i start up the computer. and it usualy happens when im doing nothing.

azreal

azreal

• PipPip
  • 64 posts
It happend.. i think it might be an issue between my sounds.. but im ganna google it now and see what i can find...

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

STOP:0X000000D1 (0X00430066,0X00000002,0X00000000,0XED6DD1B6)

NVTcp.SYS - address 0XED6DD1B6 base at ED6D9000, datestanp 4253b85b

*Update* according to what ive read so far it seems to be a an issue with the Nvidia firewall on my mobo, im ganna try removeing the software for it and lets see.

i have a A8N-SLI delux with athelon 3500+ and 2x512 ram.

(OMG cant even update my bios since the asus support is overflowing with connections, crap tastic, well it seens like this is proof that asus is being buggy with there hardware if there are so many people connecting.)

Edited by azreal, 02 August 2006 - 03:32 PM.