Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

I cant log into warrock

• Please log in to reply

jetflame

jetflame

• Pip
  • 3 posts
:whistling: I cant log into warrock when i try to nothing happens! any help would be greatly appresiated

Advertisements

Facedown98

Facedown98

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 2,989 posts
Worrock is a game I suppose... Are perhaps their servers just down for fixing? When did this start? Have you made any changes to your system recently?

jetflame

jetflame

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Yes warrock is a game, the servers are working just fine and my computer hasn't changed at all this started about a year ago thanks fr replying :whistling:

Facedown98

Facedown98

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 2,989 posts
Are you connecting to the internet through a router? If so you may need to open some ports to let the game connect.

BlackPandemic

BlackPandemic

• PipPipPip
  • 678 posts
Let me clarify what the problem is. You type your Username & Password and:
A) The thing loads, and loads, and loads, but goes nowhere.
B) Does nothing, no loading, just sits there.

Which one? If A, how long are you waiting? If B...well...may be a whole 'nother problem then.

jetflame

jetflame

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
No that is not the problem, when u type ur user name and pass u get directed to the server page but for me all it does when i press OK it does nothing, it's like clicking start and nothing comes up :whistling: :blink: