Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

removed trojan

• Please log in to reply

lemonsong

lemonsong

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Just want to say thank-you, over and over again as your start here page did the trick. My daughters laptop repeatedly shut down after minutes of logging on, so I followed the steps your site outlines and a nasty trojan was caught. She is up and running. So a big thank-you to all volunteers who run this site. Sincerely Carli's mom. Now if I could just figure out how to get her speakers working again :whistling:

Advertisements

Spike

Spike

nOoB

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,357 posts
Hey there lemonsong (Carli's mom). Geeks To Go is a great site, I agree, the volunteers and staff are great and it is just a great forum.

Feel free to post on the forums about your speaker problem and a GTG volunteer will defintly help you in getting your problem fixed.

Great that GTG can support such services. Love it :whistling: