Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

autoplay keeps running

• Please log in to reply

molinger

molinger

• Pip
  • 6 posts
I have tried numerous fixes, including the windows autofix, which said there was a problem, but autoplay keeps looking for something to play. I am also having very high cpu usage. here is my Hijack this log to see if anyone sees something a mess. My cursor is constantly looking like it is doing something as well, going from a pointer to the hourglass.

Edited by Flrman1, 02 August 2006 - 05:15 PM.

Advertisements

hary

hary

• PipPip
  • 94 posts
Hijack Logs have their own section :

HJT Logs

Flrman1

Flrman1

Malware Assassin

• Retired Staff
  • 6,596 posts
I edited your post and removed the Hijack This log. I'm going through the log you posted in the Malware forum, but my first impression is that this is not malware related so you may end up finishing this in this topic after all.

molinger

molinger

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
thanks for looking at this for me, I appreciate it.

Guest_rushin1nd_*

Guest_rushin1nd_*
have you tried Clrt..Alt..delete press those and see whats running either under applications or process
after will try .....................GO START.................. CLICK RUN ............ TYPE IN msconfig CLICK ok........... under start tab uncheck each one at a time reboot for each one

we are eliminating possibilities try that may cause your problem

Edited by rushin1nd, 03 August 2006 - 01:03 AM.