Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Dr. Watson & d3vh32.exe disaster...need help![RESOLVED]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

meakings

meakings

• Pip
  • 5 posts
My drwtsn32.exe is showing up in running processes which Ive come to learn is an issue...
Further inspection has found d3vh32.exe also running.
After start-up my IE opens going to a homepage called About:Home or something like that. My Documents, My Computer or any programs besides IE cannot be opened and goes into an hourglass freeze. Tried system restore but did not fix any problems. I looked through these forums trying to find out what to do, downloaded Hijack This, but i cannot unzip it as my computer goes into the hourglass freeze again. I am in desperate need to fix this as business purposes are run through this computer...need help ASAP!

-Andrew

Have Norton 2005, Adaware (will not remove anything any longer since this hijacking)

Advertisements

meakings

meakings

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
a note: i have the about:blank issue with IE as well as the above mentioned problems.
-Andrew

meakings

meakings

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
update: about:blank is gone....
other problems still exist...
cannot open folders, hourglass freeze etc..
HELP!

meakings

meakings

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
new update: ABOUT: BLANK STILL THERE
please help, im on my last nerve with this.
i beg you...heelllpppp!!!

Guest_thatman_*

Guest_thatman_*
Hi meakings

If you still need help.

Please post a new HJT.Log

Thank you

Kc :tazz:

Guest_thatman_*

Guest_thatman_*
Due to lack of feedback, this topic has been closed.

If you need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with address of this thread. This applies only to the original topic starter. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.