Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Hitman Blood Money cheats not working

• Please log in to reply

Mitesh

Mitesh

• PipPipPip
  • 184 posts
I recently bought and finished Hitman BM (Blood Money) in two days found it suprisingly short although I was playing on easy.
So I decided to get the cheats off the net and I typed in as it instructed me to into the ini. file EnableCheats, then it tells you to load the game and in game press c to access the in game cheat menu.
However nothing happens.
I have downloaded the latest patch which is V.1.2.
Any help?

Advertisements

BlackPandemic

BlackPandemic

• PipPipPip
  • 678 posts
If it was easy on easy, why would you need cheats? Play it on medium and hard after beating easy! If it didn't work then you didn't type the EnableCheats thing right.

Are you sure it's not EnableCheats 1? And did you backup the original .ini file?

Mitesh

Mitesh

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts
Ok heres how it all goes:

I have tried EnableCheats 1 and jus plain EnableCheats.

I have tried making it all caps lock and I have tried making it al small and I have tried locating it in different places within the ini. file only at the bottom as this is where it is menat to be.

I have tried the old cheat from hitman contracts which works on Hitman contracts.

I did not make a backup of the file as I am not that dumb and I know exactly how the file was before I had started.

Playing on Easy was not easy for me I literally ran through the levels and especially towards the end played it as a first person shooter.

I am playing it on my computer and mouse + keyboard is not the best I am thinking about buing a controller but that to me defys the point of gaming on a computer it just feels like a console then. However obviously it does not include repetitive strain injury unlike keyboard + mouse. Give me some insights and thoughts on this one (keyboard + mouse vs controller in first person shooters or games like hitman).

I hope I have not sounded rude I just wanted it to be to the point.

Edited by Mitesh, 06 August 2006 - 08:37 AM.

BlackPandemic

BlackPandemic

• PipPipPip
  • 678 posts
Not quite sure why the cheats aren't working. In game try using the tilde key (`) instead of C, like a cheat system that says EnableConsole.

Also, stick with mouse and keyboard for PC games and shooters especially as it gives you finer control over aiming. If you've ever played Halo on the XBox, then on PC, the ability to switch between targets quickly and accuratley is much easier with a mouse.