Connecting wirelessG router to laptop
Posted 04 August 2006 - 07:19 PM
Posted 05 August 2006 - 12:39 PM
I need some additional questions answered before we can proceed:
1) What Operating System do you have on the PC being connected, Please include any Windows Updates or Patches (Example..XP SP1 or 2)?
2) What is the Model and Manufacturer of the Wireless Adapter currently Installed on this Laptop?
3) What is the Model and Manufacturer of the Router, Switch, or Hub you are using?
4) What IP Configuration are you using (Example.. DHCP, PPoE / Static, Automatic) you may have to contact your ISP to find out?
5) Is your Laptop owned by you and do you have Administrator priveleges?
6) Are you using any form of VPN, or tunneling protocols for a business connection?
Please answer these questions as thoroughly as possible, so I can assist you in setting up your network.
Posted 06 August 2006 - 08:20 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users