Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

I want a program/command to close all applications with no prompting..

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

• PipPipPip
  • 120 posts
Hi geeks,
Hope you're having a nice summer!

Basically I want a program that can close all open applications just by opening it [the program]. BUT i also want it to get rid of the prompts (so it exits everything but ignores the questions like "are you sure you want to exit without saving?). This is because I have a macro which repeats a lot and sometimes pop-ups come up or something else comes up or multiple tabs are open in firefox and then when the macro repeats it gets mucked up because the old windows are still open because they were asking if I wanted to close or not...

P.S. I am using "CloseAll.exe" to do what I want at the moment but that still comes up with prompts so please don't post a link to "CloseAll" because that doesn't do what i want...

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,351 posts
Hey there Dominicc2003.

edited out advice based on request found here http://www.geekstogo...s...=125569&hl= . not your fault spike you weren't given all the reasons why this batch was requested

Edited by dsenette, 09 August 2006 - 02:24 PM.

Je suis Napoléon!

• Administrator
  • 26,018 posts
  • MVP
fishy enough of a request for me to close this thread and warn you that asking this question again will probably get you banned... explanation of reasons for request were given to me via PM, this thread will remain closed and advice will remain edited because of what COULD be done with it if used for the wrong purposes

Edited by dsenette, 09 August 2006 - 03:06 PM.