Free help from tech experts
Welcome to Geeks to Go forums. Create a FREE account now to gain access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing topics, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. Best of all, registration and all assistance is 100% free! This message, and all ads will be removed once you sign in.
Create an Account Login to Account

How to view more than one web page at a time

• Please log in to reply

justdilly

justdilly

• PipPip
  • 14 posts
This is a new problem for me. It started a few days ago. I can't open one web site and keep it open after opening another site. I have shortcuts on my desktop and if I click on one to open it, then click on another to open the second one, the first one closes. How can I keep two or more web pages open at the same time?
I just tried opening my home page first and then going to one web site, leaving it open and opening a second..............

By going from the home page it works but not if I try to open the sites from my desktop shortcuts. I must have changed some settings but I don't know what I did.

Thanks for any help.