Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Top Video Editing Software

• Please log in to reply

HP-Guy

HP-Guy

• PipPip
  • 26 posts
Hello,
I have been developing sports highlights for a bit now and with Windows MovieMaker my editing options are very slim. Does anybody have any suggestions towards better, more professional software?

Advertisements

pip22

pip22

Trusted Tech

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,663 posts
Adobe Premier is generally regarded as king of the hill, and there's a less expensive cut-down version called Premier Elements.

Pi rules

Pi rules

• PipPipPip
  • 634 posts
I have Adobe Premiere Elements (like pip22 said a cheaper and trimmed-down version of Adobe Premiere) and Adobe Photoshop Elements (trimmed down from Adobe Photoshop CS2) and they are both very good programs. I use both for video editing by either creating numbered stills or using Adobe's Filmstrip format that pretty much turns a video file into a large image. Premiere Elements or Photoshop Elements are usually $100 USD separate or $150 for both, but you can find it on sale if you are willing to wait a week or two.