Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Problems....My PC keeps Restarting...Read On...

• Please log in to reply

silentarts

silentarts

• PipPipPip
  • 171 posts
I have SP2 just so you know and it is only since i installed this, my pc restarts randomly...

Like i am using it and it restarts and comes back up with Your System just recovered from a Severe blah blah balh...

What can i do, or what can be done?

Will anything happen if i remove SP2?

Advertisements

Facedown98

Facedown98

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 2,989 posts
Removing SP2 is not a good idea. When the system error message shows, and it sask you to send to Microsoft, send it, and see if it gives you a link. This will help us identify what's causing the issue.

silentarts

silentarts

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts
Quite sorry, but i don't have a legel version installed, a friend of mine installed it but it isn't legal...