Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Video card trouble please help =(

• Please log in to reply

wannabgamer

wannabgamer

• Pip
  • 6 posts
hi and for anyone helping me thank you very much in advance

ok i have a video card installed on my computer and when i look at what type of card i have it reads this

Name=NVIDIA RIVA TNT2 model 64
Manufactuer=NVIDIA
Chip type:RIVA TNT2 model64\64Pro
DAC Type=Intergraded RAMDAC
APROX Total Memory=32.0MB
current display mode=1024x768(32bit)(60Hz)
Moniter=Plug and play moniter

but that card does not allow me to run lord of the rings battle for middle earth 2 so sense that card does not work what card will work and if so how hard is it to install?.............(PLEASE HELP) ................. :whistling: :blink: :woot: :woot: :) :help:

Advertisements

wannabgamer

wannabgamer

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
hi and for anyone helping me thank you very much in advance

ok i have a video card installed on my computer and when i look at what type of card i have it reads this

Name=NVIDIA RIVA TNT2 model 64
Manufactuer=NVIDIA
Chip type:RIVA TNT2 model64\64Pro
DAC Type=Intergraded RAMDAC
APROX Total Memory=32.0MB
current display mode=1024x768(32bit)(60Hz)
Moniter=Plug and play moniter

but that card does not allow me to run lord of the rings battle for middle earth 2 so sense that card does not work what card will work and if so how hard is it to install?.............(PLEASE HELP) ................. :whistling: :blink: :woot: :woot: :) :help:

wannabgamer

wannabgamer

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
HELP !!!!!!!!PLEASE!!!!

Facedown98

Facedown98

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 2,989 posts
Your card is the NVIDIA TNT2 series. It's probably not supported. For some reason, I can't seem to find the system requirements. Look under the video section... What does it say?

wannabgamer

wannabgamer

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
were do i find the video section?

Facedown98

Facedown98

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 2,989 posts
Just look on the label and look for anything that has video in it.

BlackPandemic

BlackPandemic

• PipPipPip
  • 678 posts
Stormknight hang on.

Wannabe, the "Someone please help me" 13 minutes after your original post was just rude. I'm sorry, but it was. We would be more than happy to help you but give us time. We can't solve everything instantly.

The reason you probably can't run the game is that the GPU you have is integrated and no games today will run on integrated graphics (well almost none).

In order to tell you what kind of card you need to buy, we need to know either your mobo info or whether you have a PCI, AGP, or PCI-e slot for a new card.