Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

I Had My Baby!

• Please log in to reply

sarahw

sarahw

Malware Staff

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,781 posts
My baby came at 3.29 Australian Time. A very healthy girl. A big strong kick. I'm very sore and tired at the moment. I didn't need any drugs although they tried very hard to convince me to have some. I was only in hospital 12 hours after baby was born. I wanted to get home really quickly. She was 9 days late!!!! Thank God I wasn't Induced.
[attachment=10081:attachment]

Edited by sarahw, 07 August 2006 - 08:47 AM.

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
YAY! babies....congratulations and what not....anyone else ever wonder why babies always look like old men when their born?

cheyenne 09

cheyenne 09

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts
Hi sarahw
:help: congratulations on the birth of your healthy baby girl :blink:

Cheyenne 09 :whistling:

sarahw

sarahw

Malware Staff

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,781 posts
I don't know about old men...Lol. But my cousin said she looks like an old soul. (She beleives in reincarnation).

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP
sarahw,

Congratulations! That's great news. Babies are nice :blink: (until they turn 13 or 14.... :whistling: )

sari

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
sarah...i can see the old soul thing...also..to make it known...you do know that by posting such a cute picture..you have opened the flood gates for copious amounts of photo editing right?

*dsenette fires up photoshop

cheyenne 09

cheyenne 09

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts

I don't know about old men...Lol. But my cousin said she looks like an old soul. (She beleives in reincarnation).

Hi sarahw
:help: I don't think she look likes an old man :) ( dsenette should stay off the coffee for a while ) :woot: and get some fresh air and by the way dsenette your truck monkeys are really funny
:woot:
babies are special and don't stay babies for long so enjoy her sarahw good luck :woot: :whistling:

Cheyenne 09 :yes: :blink:

Edited by cheyenne 09, 07 August 2006 - 09:46 AM.

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
such as this little gem
sorry sarah

Edited by dsenette, 07 August 2006 - 10:35 AM.

SSVargas30

SSVargas30

• Pip
  • 3 posts
congrats! :whistling:

cheyenne 09

cheyenne 09

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts

such as this little gem
[attachment=10082:attachment]
"i SAID i was hungry lady! don't push me, i've got a knife!"

Hi dsenette
your a really cool dude and some of the one liner's are brilliant the video edit of sarahw 's BABY was good :help: ...but the main point here is sarahw had the baby not myself cheyenne 09 ...I have now had 5 email's about the baby which would by great but I had my children all son's the first two being twin's and a young son who is to start school this fall.... :) so please send the congratulation's email's or post's to the new mom :woot: PLEASE stay on track now I wish the new mom the best of luck with her new daughter :whistling:

Cheyenne09 :blink:

Advertisements

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP
cheyenne 09,

Because you replied to this topic, you're probably now subscribed, so everytime someone responds you get an email notification. You can turn this off by doing the following:

On the top of the Geeks to Go window, click on My Controls. On the left, as you scroll down, you'll see a heading for Subscriptions. Click on View Topics, and then put a check mark next to any topics that you do not want to be subscribed to. Scroll to the bottom of the screen, and you'll see a drop down window - make sure that says unsubscribe, and then click on the With Selected button. You'll then stop getting email notifications.

:whistling:

sarahw

sarahw

Malware Staff

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,781 posts
That not very nice. Don't pick on my defenceless baby.

Edited by sarahw, 18 December 2006 - 12:41 AM.

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
sowwy sarah...won't happen again

sarahw

sarahw

Malware Staff

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,781 posts
That's okay munkey man. It was good though. hehe

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
still a cute baby hehehe (knife or no knife)