Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Parody Movies/Comedies

• Please log in to reply

SSVargas30

SSVargas30

• Pip
  • 3 posts
i'm a big fan of comedies but specifically parody movies. What do you guys think of them and which are your favorites and most memorable scenes??

I love naked gun but the most recent parody I enjoyed was scary movie 4. Anything with Leslie Neilson is funny to me because he's the king of parody...besides Mel Brooks of course. I think he did a good job spoofing the president but my favorite scene in that movie was when anna faris spoofs the grudge and has a conversation with the ghost boy and they speak fake japanese. If you havent seen it, you should, it's fun.

:whistling:

Advertisements

daniel_c

daniel_c

• PipPipPip
  • 360 posts
If you want a funny movie you gotta watch jay and silent bob strick back, harold and kumar go to white castle and Dogma

hioMan

hioMan

• Pip
  • 6 posts
I enjoyed those scenes too vargas, but my favorite was definitely the Million Dollar Baby part. I suppose it helps that I saw that movie and not too many of the others that were spoofed - but it was all still funny.

crazydaisyL21

crazydaisyL21

• Pip
  • 3 posts

I enjoyed those scenes too vargas, but my favorite was definitely the Million Dollar Baby part. I suppose it helps that I saw that movie and not too many of the others that were spoofed - but it was all still funny.

i thought that scene was funny too. anna faris is great. i think watching the original movies makes the spoofs funnier since you know what's going on

SuicidED

SuicidED

• PipPip
  • 37 posts
This is spinal tap - Nigel Tufnell saying what he would do if he hadn't been a rock star, he would have sold hats

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
I think some of the best comedies are the monty python films absolutley hilarous if only they would make another maybe get in some new blood to carry on the tradition once they all kick the bucket.

A hilarious film i watch all the time is Super Troopers absolutley hilarious cant beat it, its great.