Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Wireless Router help?!?

• Please log in to reply

Fetsira

Fetsira

• Pip
  • 1 posts
:confused:I had to redo my computer and get rid of the nasty symantecs with Norton because it was killing my computer. My friend helped me over the phone with it. Now I can't get my wireless router set up so I can use my computer without cables. It is asking me for a password and I do not know how to find the encrypted password and the person who set up the network in the first place is no longer available to help figure it out and reset it up. Can anyone help?

Advertisements

pip22

pip22

Trusted Tech

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,663 posts
For initial setup of the wireless router I used the same username and password that my ISP gave me to connect to my internet account, and it went through no problem. No other passwords were required after that.

If that's not what you are referring to, my apologies.