Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

lsass.exe error on startup

• Please log in to reply

SPole worker

SPole worker

• Pip
  • 1 posts
THANK YOU ALL
I had the UBCD4WIN before but never used it corectly till I followed this forum. The boot loop is gone and the divorce is off. Even though I had backed up the drive AFTER the problem I still resisted taking the box somewhere to have them tell me to just do a clean install. Thanks again.

Advertisements

stacy1627

stacy1627

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Ok I have the same problem,but when I restart my computer,I get this messege:failed to initialize( 0xc0000005) click ok to terminate with the lsass.exe Application Error.
I have tried many different things that people are suggesting,but with no success.Alot of responses come back with,go to this particular website,go to this restore place,go here,go there.The problem here is that us that is experiencing the same as I am,WE CAN'T GO ANYWHERE.
Ok,let me explain,We turn on the computer,it boots up,goes through the Windows XP screen,screen goes black,then just when your desktop should be coming up,the messege pops up,it gives you no choice other then to push ok,twice.Then that disappears,and now we have a curser on a black screen,THAT'S IT.All she wrote.Nothing comes after that.
I can't get a desktop,I can't get icons,I can't even see anything on the screen even if I put another CD in the Drive.It's just black with the cursor.I tried my Winows XP CD,that did not work,I could not even see anything if anything did come up on the screen.

Does somebody out there have any ideas what I can do.The only thing that I can get into is pushing F2,F8,and F12,so if I can do anything in these 3 places,that is where I would have to start.

Please help me

martingh

martingh

• Pip
  • 2 posts
like Stacy I am facing the same problem these days. whenever i am restarting my computer my computer is showing a message that
failed to initialize( 0xc0000005) and it says i need to click ok to terminate with the lsass.exe Application Error.

recently, i found a website named Articlewritingclicks and got to know a number of useful tricks of how to fix exe files, but my problem needs a strong solution, could anyone please help?

Edited by martingh, 07 August 2010 - 01:54 AM.

kpiollop

kpiollop

• Pip
  • 2 posts
hi i have the same problems

kpiollop

kpiollop

• Pip
  • 2 posts
my its an applications error

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
Direct to: kpiollop

Please start your own topic
Although your issue may seem similar there can be other factors that may need to be resolved.
By bumping on someone's topic it makes it confusing for the tech to understand who they are helping. This can in turn cause the wrong support to be given and can cause instability or worse to happen to your system.
Please post more information as to your exact issue in your topic. Include any error messages you get as well as your system specs. This will help us to assist you more efficiently.
Thank you for your cooperation.

About Time

About Time

• Pip
  • 1 posts
This error is not repairable...best to install hard drive in another system, backup files, and reload operating system.Other wise is a wast of time.

cyndiasweet

cyndiasweet

• Pip
  • 1 posts
An oldie but a goodie to be sure - thanks so much - your method worked like a charm!