Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

problems with running and uninstalling Adobe Premiere Pro 2.0

• Please log in to reply

Sgt. McCoy

Sgt. McCoy

• PipPip
  • 28 posts
I installed this program and i have been using it for few times but suddenly it don't want to start, just loading screen pops up and close back down...nothing happens.

And i wanted to uninstall it but i cant....i run uninstallation and when i press uninstall it looks like it will do something but than it says: This wizard was interrupted before Adobe Premiere Pro 2.0 could be completely installed....

So how can i manually remove this program? Which folders and files should i remove, except innstalation folder in program files.

please help!

thank You!

Advertisements

Anthony19

Anthony19

• PipPipPip
  • 384 posts
Hello Sgt. McCoy

Go to: http://download.micr...1bd/msicuu2.exe

Download the " msicuu2 " package / Setup

run the setup and look for the adobe premier, If you are unable to find the file let me know. If you are able to find it just click on it and then remove, close the program and then try to reinstall the software

then you can fully uninstall the software if that is what you wish to do... Or simply continue using the product from the re-install

Good luck resolving the issue

Anthony19

Edited by Anthony19, 08 January 2009 - 01:20 AM.