Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

how long should one wait for a reply?

• Please log in to reply

jenfromzen

jenfromzen

• Pip
  • 2 posts
:whistling: I know it is volunteers so I expected to wait, but I posted my problem July 23 and it is August 8th and I don't even have someone viewing my post other than myself. What did I do wrong? I posted my hijack this and nothing. I posted it in the right forum and people who posted a couple of days ago have responses and I do not after waiting 2 weeks. I will have to try another site. It took me a long time to do that post. I would have donated money had someone tried to help me. I am disappointed because I followed everything on here. I would really like to know where to learn what to look for so I can do it myself and not be at the mercy of whether or not someone is interested in my problem. I don't know where people are learning how to analyze the hijack this logs so they know what should stay and what should go and how they know which software to run.

If this gets no response too, so be it. At least some people are getting help while I keep scratching my head!

Edited by jenfromzen, 08 August 2006 - 10:38 PM.

Advertisements

Maiestas

Maiestas

eh...

• Retired Staff
  • 1,481 posts
I could have sworn this topic was in the waiting room. :whistling:
I was adding a link to your post in the malware forum ...

Make a new topic in the 'Waiting Room' (again) with your problem, the date you made your post and a link to your malware topic -- and a staff member will be with you as soon as possible:

http://www.geekstogo..._Room-f100.html

I would really like to know where to learn what to look for so I can do it myself

If you want to learn how to read, work, fix etc... with hijackthis, you can sign up for GeekU.

http://www.geekstogo...ware-t4817.html

Edited by Maiestas, 08 August 2006 - 11:10 PM.