Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

I want a macro/exe/bat file that can do this...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Dominicc2003

Dominicc2003

• PipPipPip
  • 120 posts
Hi,
Basically I want a macro file, exe file or bat file (or similar) that does this:

1. Opens firefox (my default browser),
2. Waits until the page is fully loaded,
3. Closes all open windows without prompting (I want it to exit all the programs you see in the "Applications" tab of the task manager without ANY prompting).
4. Repeats itself forever.

Thanks,
Dom

P.S. If you only know how to do a part of it, please just tell me that part.

Advertisements

Vaillant

Vaillant

• PipPipPip
  • 495 posts
Why would you want to do something like that? You, my good sir, sound like you're planning a virus. Unless you give us a [bleep] good reason to help you, look elsewhere for "help"

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
fishy enough of a request for me to close this thread and warn you that asking this question again will probably get you banned... explanation of reasons for request were given to me via PM, this thread will remain closed and advice will remain edited because of what COULD be done with it if used for the wrong purposes

Edited by dsenette, 09 August 2006 - 03:08 PM.