Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Fatal System Error on Start up

• Please log in to reply

aconnell

aconnell

• Pip
  • 2 posts
When starting up my computer, this problem comes up:

STOP: c000021a
{Fatal System Error}
The Windows Logon Process system process terminated unexpectedl with a status of
0xc0000135 
(0x00000000
0x00000000)

The system has been shut down.

I restarted my laptop after installing 47 updates. I have found a set of instructions which might be able to fix the problem, but it mentions a Windows XP disc, which wasn't included with my laptop? The computer also had a few viruses on as well.

What can be done to fix the problem, because I will be needing the laptop urgently for work?

I have tried all of the options on the Boot Menu, shown below. This isn't the actual menu though. If it helps, the machine runs on Windows XP Home Edition.

Posted Image

Edited by aconnell, 09 August 2006 - 04:36 AM.

Advertisements