Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

How to refresh and reload pages

• Please log in to reply

pharaoh

pharaoh

• PipPip
  • 63 posts
Hi forum
I just started leaning how to use the computer and can't refresh and reload the pages as if I right click the right mouse button scroll down and click the refresh button it doesn't move the topic back to the top
can you :blink: me with this. Thank you

:whistling: pharaoh

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
in general if you're looking at a specific place on a page (let's say the middle) when you refresh the page...you will be returned to looking at the middle (of the newly refreshed page) sometimes you'll get popped back up to the top...but sites like ours will return your view to the place you were looking at...

what were you expecting to happen?

pharaoh

pharaoh

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

in general if you're looking at a specific place on a page (let's say the middle) when you refresh the page...you will be returned to looking at the middle (of the newly refreshed page) sometimes you'll get popped back up to the top...but sites like ours will return your view to the place you were looking at...

what were you expecting to happen?

Hi dsenette
Thanks for your reply that was helpful I have just joined recently and I am still got a lot to learning here :whistling:

pharaoh

Edited by pharaoh, 09 August 2006 - 01:48 PM.

ScHwErV

ScHwErV

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 21,285 posts
  • MVP
The monkey asked what you expected because we may be able to help you find a command or commands that you are looking for if we know what you are trying to accomplish.

If you are reading a thread and want to go back to the top of the page, there is a Top button at the bottom of each post. If you want to get back to the main page, you can use the back button, or scroll to the top of the page and click the Geeks To Go Image.

Just let us know what you are trying to do, we may be able to help you with it.

ScHwErV :whistling:

daniel_c

daniel_c

• PipPipPip
  • 360 posts
just press F5 on the keyboard