Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Cannot log into a RDP session on a TS Server

• Please log in to reply

grapeman

grapeman

• PipPip
  • 10 posts
I have users trying to log onto a Terminal Server (Windows 2003, Ent. Edition) and when it goes to apply their settings I get this message:

Windows cannot log you on because your profile cannot be loaded. Check that you are connected to the network or that your network is functioning correctly. If this problem persists, please contact your network administrator.

DETAILS: Insufficient system resources exist to complete the requested service.

Other users are logged on through a RDP session to the server with no issues.

I have found other related KB's for a non-networked PC's and not using Remote Desktop Procedure. Can somebody please help me?

Advertisements

grapeman

grapeman

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
I did a reboot of the server which did seem to help things but now I have another userr with the same problem but on a different server. HELP!!! :whistling: