Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Breakfast Meals

• Please log in to reply

Matt L

Matt L

• PipPipPip
  • 275 posts
Anyone know of any very delicious, yet somewhat nutritious, breakfast meals?

I know if you have a whole wheat tortilla, a banana, and some yogurt or cream and you put cream on the tortilla and wrap it around the banana, it's nutritious.

:whistling:

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
coffee is nutritious right? especially in large quantities?

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
Musli i like, fry ups on special occasions and hang overs, muffins i like(real ones not the sweet kind what is it with ameicans and turning things into deserts) i love french toast with ketchup(again how they made a sweet ive no idea).

Best breakfasts i get is if im eating at the mess when i go to RAF bases extra calorie intake needed means you get to have all of the above(rarely eat lunch so it balances out and pack lunches out the mess are crap if anything will make you hurl in the cockpit its those things).

And of course lots of coffee, usual breakfast if im at uni is a half bowl of cereal a breakfast bar and a coffee on the way to the first lecture.

Pi rules

Pi rules

• PipPipPip
  • 634 posts
I think us Americans make things into desserts because it tastes good. :whistling: Still, I've had some very tasty "regular" muffins (this is making me hungry).

Lets see, if you have time, eggs can be a fairly healthy meal. Omletes can be healthy depending on what is in them, but the more healthy they are the less tasty they get.

I usually just eat cereal for breakfast, different kinds for whatever I feel like eating. There are lots of different and healthy ones that taste good. Those plus a banana or some other fruit with orange or apple juice are usually healthy and quick.

coffee is nutritious right? especially in large quantities?

Yes, the more the better. :blink: Just kidding, I don't like coffee.

fleamailman

fleamailman

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,383 posts
I have a sudoku puzzle, a stint on the Internet, and an expresso for breakfast. Alas gone are the days where I have a hangover too.

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP

i love french toast with ketchup

people have been shot for less

Matt L

Matt L

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 275 posts
I tried whole wheat bread with american cheese between the breads and scrambled or sunny side up egg between them.