Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Stuck in Classic

• Please log in to reply

Bryce Reynolds

Bryce Reynolds

• Pip
  • 5 posts
I seem to be stuck in the Windows Classic mode for my theme. I turned it on one day to find that it was in the classic theme mode. I tried to switch it back by right clicking on the desktop and clicking on properties and then going to appearance but I could not switch it back because there was nothing to switch it to.

Thanks in advance.

Advertisements

Facedown98

Facedown98

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 2,989 posts
When did you say this started? Have you made any changes to the system recently?

Bryce Reynolds

Bryce Reynolds

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
It started just a couple of days ago. No I haven't made any changes to teh system.

Facedown98

Facedown98

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 2,989 posts
Are there any other strange things happening to the system that you can notice? Is it slower than usual, etc? It might be a good idea to post your HijackThis logfile in our Malware section so we can make sure you're clean.

Bryce Reynolds

Bryce Reynolds

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
No nothing seems to be running slow or anything unusual. I just posted my HJT log in the malware section with the same topic name as this one

Bryce Reynolds

Bryce Reynolds

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Here is the link to the thread where I posted my HJT log