My pc crashed not so long ago. I repaired WinXp, but I think it messed up some files. I am having problem with certain things like:
1) Can't see the start-menu or the system tray. Task manager doesn't show systray. I can't either start it manually
2) Inernet explorer closes down immediatly after I try to open it. I can only use Mozilla not Netscape.
3) Can't install some softwares
4) Can't paste sometimes. I can't even drag files to other maps
5) I can't change account. Only my administrator account works
I tried to use system restore but I get this message when I try to start it:
[Translation] System Restore can't protect the computer. You have restart and try to start system restore again.