Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

RADEON vs GEFORCE: which is better

• Please log in to reply

badben25

badben25

• PipPip
  • 74 posts
this topic has been created to start a debate on a question that is asked everywhere but which doesnt have a definite answer: which VGA is better, Geforce or Radeon? i myself have no opinion as i am not a pro, but this topic shud help clear all doubts and misconceptions. i dont know about other markets, but in my country geforce is selling a lot because of it releasing the so-called 'most powerful gpu in the market' before its rival and this has created such an impact that folks r buyin nvidia products without considereing nything; its like ati does not exist nymore. dont count me as one of them, i bought radeon first n then geforce so that i can try both out. i hope a nice, clean discussion is carried out here, with reasonable results in the end. everyone's invited.

Advertisements

rumble291

rumble291

• PipPipPip
  • 430 posts
Its down to personal choice I prefer ATI Radeon because they have alot more features than the Nvidia cards also the Geforce 7 series are overclocked 6 series cores unlike the ATI which are different cores for different cards.

badben25

badben25

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

I prefer ATI Radeon because they have alot more features than the Nvidia cards

cud u tell wat features? it'll help; really.

thanks