Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Last 10 posts on my controls

• Please log in to reply

SRX660

SRX660

motto - Just get-er-done

• Technician
  • 4,345 posts
I lkie the feature that sends you a email when others reply to a post you reply to. My problem is i have some news groups and other forums that sens me like emails. So i have my outlook set to delete all read emails when it closes and save only what i think are important emails. What i would like to see is a area in my controls that shows the last 10 or 20 posts i have made so i can find the post again when someone messages me. If this is available maybe i'm just rather dense and can't see it. If it is not i could use it as there have been a couple of posts i could not find.

Thank you
SRX660

Advertisements

ScHwErV

ScHwErV

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 21,285 posts
  • MVP
Click your username here in this thread. Click Profile Options in the upper right corner. Click Find Member's Posts.

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Administrator
  • 26,019 posts
  • MVP
also if you click the my assistant link you can get the "my last ten posts" button