Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Here is a classic-Runtime Error-R6025-pure virtual function call

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 1 posts
One of my stores contacted me about this error. I have done a little research and see that this seems to be an old error message (hence the classic reference) but I have yet to see it. Here is the situation direct from the store:

Every time I am in the store system email while typing an email the computer will freeze up and display this message:

Runtime Error!

Program:C:/Program Files/Internet

-pure virtual function call

The program will then quit displaying the desktop and I will have to log back in. This was happening off & on prior but now every time. I have about a minute to send an email before the error occurs. Your assistance is needed. Thanks!

The e-mail program they are using is Outlook Web Access (a web based version of Outlook Express). I have not had a chance to try and reinstall IE yet because this store is in Maui, HI...I have to wait another hour or so before they are open. In the mean time, have I just missed the giant neon light bulb in the sky that is pointing to a very well known and documented issue with IE that results in this error or is this still sort of creeping around here and there and sneaking up on the random few?

I will let you all know the results of any actions that I take.

Jarid "Rodan" Lawson