Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

nvatabus.sys is missing!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

callard

callard

• PipPip
  • 56 posts
Hi guys,

Um ok, heres the thing I've had my system a little while now and well a few months ago I canged the motherboard and the graphics card the old mobo was nvidia based as was the old graphics card, the new stuff I put in is ATi based and because I found I had a conflict if drivers I look up away on the internet of how to get rid of all the old traces of nvidia drivers, so I did and I got rid of all the old nvidia stuff, but um now when I try booting up my computer it just says "Windows could not start because the following file is missing or corrupt: System32\DRIVERS\nvatabus.sys" so I deleted that one as well by the look of things. :whistling:

So my question is how do I fix it? :blink:

Many thanks to all

Advertisements

Spike

Spike

nOoB

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,357 posts
Hey there callard. I have noticed that you have posted double.

To avoid confusion please reply to this topic:
http://www.geekstogo...s...=125806&hl=

This thread will be closed shortly. Thank You :whistling: